Lady Like School is designed for those girls who want the finer things in life. We will equip and empower children (over 10 years of age), youth and adults with proper etiquette and social skills, through a proven curriculum and professional instructors.
Our Etiquette training includes:
- Social Etiquette – in public places and in the home;
- Good posture and walking;
- Grooming skills;
- Proper speech;
- Telephone manners;
- Table manners;
- Interview skills;
- Basic wardrobe;
First impressions are lasting, make the most of yourself! This Finishing course is designed for those girls who would like assistance developing their own personal style. This course will focus on personal grooming and overall presentation, deportment, self-esteem and confidence, so you will be able to stand out amongst the crowd.
The subjects thought are:
- Social and Business Etiquette: Fine dining, receptions, special events; hosting for events, wedding, and other special situation in etiquette;
- Personal care: Hair, skin, nail and other personal grooming;
- Nutrition and body beauty;
- Personality development;
- Creating your look: Wardrobe organization and personal shopping;
- Make-up: Basic and professional application;
- Public speaking: Tone and diction;
- Preparing for work: Interviewing techniques, work place etiquette, social media etiquette;
Grace, elegance and confidence are undeniable traits and, at Lady Like School, we recognize and help you develop your personal style. When you look great, you feel great and you project a confident image. Lady Like School’s Deportment course teaches you how to have elegance, grace and high self-esteem. You will see the difference elegance and poise can make!
Our course includes sessions in:
- Walking in heels;
- Perfect poise and presence;
- What to do with your body in different situation and, instead of feeling awkward and out of place, to be relaxed and self-assured;
In a though economic climate, good leadership skills are essential. Lady Like School’s leadership course helps you develop the qualities of good leadership that are so important for career. Improve your performance and increase your effective leadership skills! Be ready to meet the challenges of today’s world!
- Preparing for leadership: what it takes to take the lead?
- Strategic thinking;
- Developing leadership;
- Achieving leadership success;
- Developing team creativity and initiative;
- Leading with emotional intelligence;
- Leadership for women;
- Play your strengths;